Sunday, May 3, 2009

iBlog...therefore iAm...





Came across this pic while viewing Specky Boy Design Magazine site and it hit me... this is exactly how my city looks to me right about now....like a "wee planet" in this B-I-G world.
I'll be Chi-Town bound in a few weeks but today I'm representing for my big brother's b-day {May 4} so I thought I would add a little of my home town flavor.

Just for the record...there are a few misconceptions about Chicago that I have encountered:

1) It is NOT a STATE...nor the capital and many don't know the state Chicago resides in

2) Many inside and outside the state can not spell the name correctly "Illinois"

3) Chicago, Il is not in the SOUTH..I repeat..it is NOT a southern state..it is in the MIDWEST

4) Barack O'Bama was not born in Illinois...but he was a senator

5) "Michael Jordan" "Da Bulls" and maybe "Cubs/Sox" are sometimes all that needs to be mentioned.


and many automatically know what city you are referring to...

I can go on and on and on about my city but I think YOU shoud just pay a visit

No comments:

Post a Comment